Saturday, March 8, 2008

Wet Purple Day In Youth Park & Bad Day For Penang




2day is the " Relay For Life" activity that help to fight cancer in Penang Youth Park. I thought 2day the weather should be great and sunny, unfortunately it suddenly rain heavily and thunder too. But i had already promised my frends to go there, so i went to fetch Fifi from my house to Sri Nibong then to Youth Park. It was so hard to find a parking lot but at the end i managed to park. So we walked to the stage there to meet our frends, me and Jer Shyan went to the parking lot to meet another friends( Mei Xun, E Ling, Tee Ting, Belinda, Lo Jie, Feng He, Teddy and Kevin). We opened our umbrellas for almost 3 hours d waiting for the rain to stop. During the ceremony, the rain stoped d. All the ppl started to walk around the track until 2moro 10am. Until 8pm+, we suddenly recieve a sms msg said that DAP had won in the election, and advised all of us to stay at home. My frend also told me that in Komtar, Jelutong, Farlim and BM already started fighting. That time we were so nervous and affraid that the "513" would happen again. So i drove them to Kevin house to rest and then went to Gurney to have our dinner in BBQ Chicken Restaurant. AFter that we went to play pool for half an hour, they told me that they wanna watch 10000 BC movie. Actually i also wanna watch but it was too late and my family were worried about my safety so i decided to went home alone... From now onwards, DAP will be taking Penang d..

No comments: