Sunday, March 30, 2008

Friday Happy Hour


Friday after chemistry class...me, belinda, kevin and fifi went to gurney to buy the "Shutter" movie tickets 1st. So i fetch Fifi went there while Belinda and Kevin fetch Rachel to Penang Sports Club then only meet us there. In gurney after bought the tickets, i walked alone and lepak then went to the handphone shop to buy miniSD card for my N8O hp so that i can put more songs and take more photos. It cost me 80$ for 1G, to me 1G also enough d la and the guy upload songs for me and still left 500+mb space. Then the rest of them went to buy present for ti ting. After 4.00, E-lin and ti ting arrived and meet us on ground floor. While watching the movie, kevin told us he was so scared. Useless.......In the cinema, there were not much ppl there so i decided to sit in the couple sit alone, the sit was so comfortable and i can stretch my legs and sleep also. THe movie quite boring la... After the movie, all of us went home d. Then Ah Cai told me our gang wanna celebrate my belated birthday in Greenlane Mcdonald at 10pm. I juz ate abit for my dinner and he fetch me to mcdonald after picking YF from Benny Khoo ttn. The carpark was so full and we go round n round for 3 times only managed to park. Later K Oon, Yong Nian, Wei Zhe arrived. We bought lots of fries and burgers and drinks then i bought a cup of coffee. They even bought me a birthday cake too and this was my 3rd time of celebrating bday. Wow, thanks ya guys !!!

No comments: