Sunday, March 30, 2008

3rd time go to Gurney in a week


Yesterday got chemistry lab replacement at 8-10am for the last thursday public holiday. So i woke up early and went to college. When i reached there, it was juz 7.30pm and i only saw 1 car in the college. That time i was thinking am i too early ? Hehe... later many ppl came d. I was so tired and sleepy at the lab and i lazy to do the experiment but no choice la attendence is more important. Then my friend go and adjust the clock time 5 mins faster so that we can finish earlier. After the che lab finish, it was juz 9.40am. Wakaka... Then Joel told me wanna go to Gurney lepak and study in Coffee Bean or not, so i drove Juli, Kasturi and him go there. We had our lunch in Chopper Board and i ordered my 3rd time of the same set again. Haha.. Then Juli bought a rm30+ shoes, she quite rich ler... Next time muz ask her to buy things for me d. (@.@) Later we went to coffee bean to sit there until 12.30 only go back. In there, we revised our biology notes and she ordered a cup of ( dono drink is that). Then Juli told me she wanna buy donut, that reminded me how long i didnt eat donut d so we bought some Donut to eat then off we go !.... After bio class, Melissa asked me if i can send her back to her hostel then i say oklo and she gave me her hp no. Haha...

No comments: