Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Birthday at college

Special gift from Jua





During lunch time my friends asked me to eat but i refused to eat because Fifi told me later they wanna celebrate my birthday with me. Then i went to pc lab again to wait for them to bring the cake for me. When Tee Ting brought the cake to college, Belinda called me come down to celebrate. When i walked into the canteen, they gave me a birthday present( a pink colour shirt) and asked me to change then only celebrate. I was so supprised during that time and the size was M but still can fit la. Then that time Kevin wanna sing bday song then i told him not to sing or else i will be abit paiseh. Hehe... The cake that Tee Ting baked by herself is so nice and the size is enough for 8 person ( me, ti ting, belinda, fifi, mei xun, kwen, teddy and e-lin). I was so touched lo... Anyways thanks for the cake and birthday present ya.. =)

No comments: