Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holiday in Penang

Summary:

Stepped into penang island on 19th dec, saturday. My parents picked me up from the airport and went to Kayu to meet up with my CLHS friends and watched football there. They told me that i have gained some weight and fatter abit d. Every morning I drove to Genting & Boon Hwa for breakfast, especially hokkien mee, curry mee, wantan mee and "kopi-peng" !! Monday went back to Taiping, met up with Amy and Sheryn and we chated for few hours at Taiping Sentral, then Amy belanja us Old Town coffee. ^^


Next few days, went to Kek Lok Si temple. After 6 months, the temple has changed alot and got new cable car from the temple to the Guan Yin temple. COOL ! Then watched Avatar with friends at QB. Friday went to Gurney with Ah Cai, Kin Oon and Song Qiang watched Bodyguards & Assassins. The most funniest things was that we played 1 game of snooker for 1 hour+ , the people beside us also played more than 4 games d and we still couldn't finish a single game for an hour. LOL



On sunday, my parents took me to 5* Hard Rock Hotel, the hotel room is so nice and just beside the swimming pool only. But the price is so expenive around rm500-800. Haha...Later went to Gurney and stayed in Berjaya Hotel for free nights.





1 more week before i went back to Adelaide, went to Gembira played futsal with clhs friends for 5 times. Wednesday went out with Christine to Queensbay mall to watch Alvin and the Chipmunk 2. She used my hp and took lots of photos in the car. Friends only ! ^^





Thursday went out with Disted college friends (Lucas, JS, Fifi, Belinda, Mei Xun, E-lin and Shu Vern) to Queensbay again for gathering, watched Old Dogs and Sherlock Homes. Friday played futsal for 2 hours until puas-puas and injured my right foot. At night, the 3 Musketeers ( Ah Cai, Kin Oon & I) went to Coffee Island to "yum-cha", met Zi Ling and her bf there too. =D On the last day, played ping-pong with my sis at home and watched Treasure Hunter at home. At 6pm, my best friends (Ah Cai & Kin OOn) went to airport to send me off. Tata =)





Ah Cai's Espresso
Kin Oon's Latte


My Cappuccino


No comments: