Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Life











1st Day
Howdy mate... Now im in Adelaide d , 1st time arrive here like Wah.."culture shock". Luckily my parents accompanied me. Check in to the apartment from the airport, the room is ok lo. BUt unlucky that my roommates are "Chinese", sipek dirty and non-hygienic. Left the pots and dishes in the sink after cooking. The weather is not that cold and not that hot, humidity is normal too. Time difference between Malaysia and Adelaide is 1.5 hours, Daylight saving (Oct-March) is 2.5 hours.


2nd Day
Orientation day still ok la, not that boring. So many "chinese" students too..WTF !! I can't even find a Malaysian too, but luckily i did met a nice friend from India. While i was in the Uni, my parents went for shopping and find their nephew. Later walked around the city to visit some nice places then created a bank account in HSBC. I subscribed 3 mobile cap plan (+60430789556), anyone can contact me through DIGI too because I'm carrying 2 hp with me.


3rd Day
2nd day's orientation, i got my student ID and timetable then went for campus tour. The Uni is quite big and advance also, i can even access to the Adelaide University facilities too.

tata xP

No comments: