Friday, December 12, 2008

"Friendly Thief"

After shopping from TESCO, went back home to continued my PS2 games. Later Young Fung sms me wanna go to Ubi(Yong Nian) house at 8.30pm, he asked me to bring the PS2 there too. At 8.30pm, he asked me to go there 1st and he would me up with Wei Keen. After reached his house, i opened his gate then went into the car porch. But i was feeling so strange that why the house was so quite and dark, i thought they closed the door nia lo. Furthermore, i observed that many slippers and 1 of the Kelisa were missing liao. Then my heart told me that : "WTF !!! They were not in.." Die d.

Few minutes later, i saw his parents drove back home. They were shocked that a thief was in their house, i went out and told them paiseh. Damn no face lo. Haha.. Next they only come. Haiz !!

No comments: